Becoming a member in the International Pagan Federation
Applying for Membership
To become a member of the PFI, you must be aged 18 or over; you must consider yourself to be a Pagan and accept the three principles of PFI set out below. You must also write us a letter telling us about yourself and your interests and experience in Paganism and send in the application form. People new to Paganism who are sincere seekers are welcome, as well as experienced Pagans. Once we receive your letter and the form we will send you an invitation to join the Pagan Federation International, along with a form to fill in and return with payment of the membership fee and journal subscription. Please do NOT make a payment until you hear back from us.
The Three Principles of Pagan Federation International
PFI exists not to promote a single aspect or path within Paganism, nor does it presume to represent all Pagans. Rather it is an umbrella organisation with a membership drawn from all strands. All Pagans over the age of 18 are welcome to join regardless of which Pagan path they follow. They must however subscribe to the three principles which give PFI its common purpose and its focus:
1. Love for and Kinship with Nature. Reverence for the life force and its ever-renewing cycles of life and death.
2. A positive morality, in which the individual is responsible for the discovery and development of their true nature in harmony with the outer world and community. This is often expressed as “Do what you will, as long as it harms none”.
3. Recognition of the Divine, which transcends gender, acknowledging both the female and male aspect of Deity.
- Membership: Partners can become joint members at a small additional cost. We must have the names of both partners, and a letter from each person, you can write both letters on the form.
- Membership with a subscription to Pagan Dawn: This membership includes all of the above, plus the large full-colour glossy magazine, “Pagan Dawn” published by the PF in England, with an international section, contacts, interesting articles and so on. It also includes the quarterly electronic magazine Pagan World, national newsletters and access to mailing lists.
- Membership without a subscription to Pagan Dawn: This membership includes all of the above, including Pagan World, newsletter and mailing lists, but without Pagan Dawn.
To be registered as a member please contat Raz Tuba-Pere, the national coordinator.
Here is a link to the payment form for your membership in PFI: http://www.paganfederation.org/for-members/payments/